sunnuntai 29. elokuuta 2010

The last night in Finland

Alright, Mr Bean is on the TV and only few more hours to the flight, feeling kinda nervous in a positive way. I am travelling very lightly, and I'll buy all the small stuff locally so I don't need to carry so much excess tuff there and that way I also can bring more stuff back when I return. My baggage includes:




- a satchel for hand luggage and a medium sized samsonite
- 10'ish pairs of socks and pants, about 8 t-shirts, a pair of shorts, jeans, 2 hoodies and 1 other long sleeved shirt, two pair of shoes
- powercable and euro to us adapter, camera, laptop, headphones, a microphone, audio recording interface and some other misc computer related stuff like cables, dongles etc
- sheets, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, earplugs and nail clippers
- some random paperwork like housing contract and copies of my visa and passport
- and some salmiakki for my room mates

The tentative plan for my last night is as follows:

Go to bed at 22.00, don't get any sleep, wake up at 04.00, roll in bed for another hour, shower, breakfast, wake up dad, 5.30 leave to the airport, arrive at 6.00, flight at 7.00, change at Dam and sleep on the over Atlantic flight, arrive at 12.25 local time, take a cab to the dorm, meet the landlord and get my keys, possibly meet roommates, maybe visit the college, sleep. Shitting my pants optional and possible at all times.


Seuraava >>

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

Salmiakista ja "Shitting in pants":sta plussaa!

Tsemppiä reissuun ja pidä hauskaa!